Welcome to Vimana Yoga! Come sweat, stretch, laugh, and do more for your health, body, and general well-being than you ever imagined possible. Use your mind, body and breath to create a peaceful state of balance, strength and vitality, with world renown yoga instructors, Bel and Emily Carpenter. We believe your success is measured by your inward focus, so suspend your judgments, have fun, and trust in the process. Our knowledgeable and caring yoga instructors are all certified, and have a combined 100 years of teaching experience. They have also been trained in the healing art of Vimana Yoga by Bel and Emily Carpenter and will provide you with the support you need to get your practice started! Some of the amazing benefits you can expect with a regular Hot Yoga practice are, more energy, a more balanced appetite, vibrant skin, better sleep, and more fulfillment and peace.
We now offer six different Hot yoga classes: Vimana Yoga®, Vimana Fusion, Vimana Vinyasa Flow, and Hot Stretch®, Forrest Yoga® and Hot Yin Yoga. Some of our cooler classes are SUP Yoga, Synergy Partner Yoga, Kids Summer classes, Flow and Forrest Yoga, Workshops, and now Teacher Trainings! Click the Class Schedule button to register for classes, workshops, and trainings! S.U.P. Yoga classes starts July 17th, 2016. PREREGISTER NOW!
- Inversion Workshop with Bel and Emily: Friday, June 17th from 5:30 – 7:30 in Basalt. $20 for members
- Yoga Nidra with Emily: Saturday, June 25th from 11 am to Noon in Basalt. $10 for members, $20 for non-members
- Teacher Training Graduation: Sunday, June 26th from Noon to 2 pm
UPCOMING HOT YOGA TEACHERS TRAININGS: (Payment plans available)
- VIMANA YOGA 200 Hr RYS TEACHER TRAINING INTENSIVE: September 25th – October 16th, 2016. REGISTER NOW! Learn to teach FIVE styles of Hot Yoga on the banks of the Roaring Fork River in Basalt Colorado! Only $3,600 investment. Vimana Yoga® is an innovative style of hatha yoga which skillfully blends traditional yoga techniques with modern asana based classes. You will learn to create, and lead positive, balanced asana classes through 5 different styles of yoga: Vimana Yoga (Hatha Flow), Vinyasa (Flow), Fusion, Hot Stretch® (Restorative), and Yin. Vimana Yoga is a blend of Hatha, Vinyasa, Para, Forrest, Ashtanga, Slow Flow, Yin, and Restorative Yoga, steeped in the wisdom of Yoga Philosophy, and ancient techniques. All of these classes would be a great addition to any yoga studio’s schedule! Vimana yoga creates space for students of all levels to have a positive, sustainable practice. Bel and Emily Carpenter will be assisted by E-RYTs Sharon Caplan, and Ashley Weitzel.
Sharon Caplan was formerly co-owner of Telluride Yoga Center and studio manager for O2 Aspen. She received her 200-hour certification through the White Lotus Foundation in Santa Barbara, CA. After a successful career as a professional dancer in both ballet and theatre, Sharon created “Liquid Flow” Yoga is a unique and uplifting moving meditation focusing on fluid, dynamic and intelligent sequencing designed to help us get out of our heads and into our bodies. Her vinyasa classes are fun, playful and active, so get ready to sweat, and move to a background of creative music mixes that will touch your senses and culminate with a deep relaxing finish.
Ashley Weitzel’s deep passion for the expansive and empowering nature of yoga can been seen in her teachings and her studentship. Her love for yoga has inspired her to train in various yoga schools, and therapeutic modalities allowing her to accumulate over 1,200 hours of formal training/certification. Ashley uses yoga as an invitation for transformation that helped to open her life to greater power, beauty, and love. Ashley’s teaching is an expression of her thoughtful, focused, empowering, and playful nature.
- BEGINNING VIMANA YOGA: 40 Hr Training Durango CO July 28th – 31st REGISTER NOW
- PRESENTERS AT ONE FIRE FESTIVAL: July, 6th – 10th, 2016 in Joshua Tree CA
- VIMANA YOGA 200 Hr RYS TEACHER TRAINING INTENSIVE: September 25th – October 16th, 2016 in Basalt Colorado
- VIMANA FUSION INTENSIVE TRAINING: October 28th – 30th, 2016 in Columbia, Maryland
BOOK FOR A TEACHER TRAINING AT YOUR STUDIO IN 2016!
TRAININGS WE OFFER:
- Beginning Vimana Yoga®(Learn four beginning Hatha Yoga sequences)
- Vimana Fusion Yoga (Blends many styles of traditional yoga)
- Vimana Flow Yoga (Dynamic, Fun, Alignment based therapeutic flow classes)
- Vimana Hot Stretch® Gentle Flow, Restorative, and Yin
- Stand Up Paddle Board Yoga (SUP Yoga)
- Yoga Fitness Conditioning Program (competitive training)
- 200 Hour Y.A. Teacher Training Certifications
AVAILABLE DATES IN 2016: August 4th – 7th, November 10th – 13th.
Schedule a Teacher Training Intensive at your home studio!
Vimana Hot Yoga combines traditional yoga postures and sequencing with pranayama, meditation and fun music (in some classes) designed for all ages and levels of ability. We practice in a room heated between 98 and 105 degrees, to increase circulation and warm your muscles. The heat allows for a much deeper workout, which amplifies the natural healing process of the body in many ways: it improves flexibility, allowing you to effectively stretch your muscles, it increases circulation, creating amazing cardiovascular benefits, it increases strength and flexibility, which helps speed recovery and prevent injury, and it clears your mind, and frees you of tension, stress, and worries. The deep sweating also regenerates your skin and purifies and cleanses the entire body by flushing toxins at the cellular level. We have been serving the Roaring Fork Valley for over 19 years! Offering classes daily in Basalt and Carbondale. For more information, or to schedule a private lesson or yoga party call Director Bel Carpenter today at 970-927-1230 .
The studio owners, Bel and Emily Carpenter, have been practicing,and teaching Hot Yoga since 1996. They knew this was just the beginning of their journey as teachers and have embraced their craft wholeheartedly and have made the study of yoga and meditation a part of their daily lives. They have instructed thousands of yoga teachers and students from all over the world. Their passion for teaching stems from their passion for the practice. They opened the first yoga schools in Aspen, Basalt, and Glenwood Springs Colorado.